Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 6 - Blog Reviews

http://artsymoos.blogspot.com/  I agreed with the depiction of the Elements and Principles.  I didnt notice  any other Elemnts or Principles than what was described in the captions. That means, I would bnot have reclassified any of the photos to another Element or Principle. This person usedseveral of the same photos I used including the walking dog photo, and the cow. My take on the cow photo was VERY different than that of the photographers. I didnt care for it or understand it at all, whereas the photographer LOVED the piece. There were no pics that piqued my interest. I didnt find a new connection with any of his other photos. I do not find that reading someone elses reflection of art influences mine at all. I see what I see when I look at art.  There are no comments on my blog as of yet..

My second reveiwed sblog was below mine as the one above me had nothing in it.

http://emilysartisticblog.blogspot.com/  This slide show was fantastic. I really like the way he captured moement with a rolling fore. It was cool. I did see a few other Elements and Principles in this blog than were accounted for in each pic. I thought the Sunset photo which represented line was also an excellent candidate for balance. For project 2, Emily and I did not use ONEof the same photos. It is interesting to see what types of pictures draw different people. The Niagara Falls photo poqued my interest a little I would say. I still dont think that reading someone elses reviews makes me judge art differently than how I already see it. Still no comments  as of yet on mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment