Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 15 Self Portrait Project - Teller


Reflections

I selected the 3 photos for their simplicity. I had an extremely difficult time finding ANY self portraits in the AK Art Gallery as I learned that the Collection is often rotated and all pieces were not available.The Van Gogh and Bacon were from of the gift shop. The media I chose to create my self portrait was pencil on paper. I chose it because I feel that I have the most control with it. I didn't face any challenges creating my portrait. I tried to include Balance and Emphasis in my portrait. This project was fun to do, except for not being able to find any exhibits in the Gallery. I like my final artwork. It shows me the things in my face that I notice more than others.



Proof I was there....







Picture # 2
Francis Bacon, 1981 Oil on Canvas






Picture #3 

Painting, Oil on Canvas
Paris: Winter, 1887/88
Van Gogh Museum
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe

















No comments:

Post a Comment